Trade Days returns to the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham for two days on Sunday 18th and Monday 19th October, for more trade deals, market training and industry networking.
THE FIRST 500 REGISTRANTS TO TRADE DAYS 2015 WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DRAW TO WIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCOMMODATION AT TRADE DAYS!
Created specifically for businesses that retail, wholesale, manufacture or supply products for the mobility, independent living and assistive technology market, delegates and exhibitors alike can be sure it’s one not to miss.
The show at a glance:
- Networking & relationship building opportunities
- Fantastic buying opportunities & trade only deals
- Practical educational sessions
- Briefings with the latest new and developments
- Business strategy and development education sessions
- Sales & marketing seminars
Interested in Exhibiting?
This is your chance to get your products in front of serious buyers…
The exhibition floor for 2015 is already looking very busy with a significant number of re-bookings on site and companies increasing their stand space.