Exhibitor Press Releases
After Nimble's strong start in the market since launch last Summer, Version 22 is on the look-out for new distribution partners.
08 Aug 2017
WHEELLATOR® - A novelty from Finland
We are looking for the best medical shops, nursing homes and hospitals to become our partners.
Walking stick specialists Classic Canes Limited will exhibit their largest collection yet of walking sticks, seat sticks and umbrellas at this year’s Trade Days trade fair (8 & 9 October 2017, NEC Birmingham, Stand TDG3)
09 Aug 2017
A new amplifed wireless headset system allows the user to choose their preferred volume, even if the television sound is turned off. The volume on the TV200 can be amplified to 112dB, whilst tweaking the tone and balance controls enhance speech and clarity. Plugs directly into the sound source such as an MP3 Player, Mobile Phone, CD, TV or Radio, wirelessly transmitting the sound to the rechargeable headset.
Amplicomms TCL 400 LOUDEST Radio-Controlled Alarm Clock With Safety Alerts
Amplicomms has produced their loudest alarm clock at 95dB; it is perfect for people with hearing and vision loss.
- Big Bright Numbers & Lights
- Safety Alerts - Detects other Alarm Tones
- Optional Vibration Pillow Pad
- Radio Controlled
09 Aug 2017
PowerTel M7510 Easy to Use Amplifed Mobile with 8 Day Battery
For people with hearing loss, the amplicomms PowerTel M7510 has a loud ring tone and calls that can be increased by 35dB’s, making conversations much easier to hear than a regular mobile. A powerful vibrate will ensure that a call is never missed.
- Amplified Calls
- Extra Loud Ringtone
- Powerful Vibrate
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- SOS button for emergencies
- Dual SIM facility
Independent Living Emergency SOS Phone
For people with physical limitations, or an older person wanting to live independently the amplicomms BigTel 50 Plus is an affordable telecare solution that allows you to quickly and easily raise help in an emergency.
- SOS Neck or Wrist Pendant for Emergencies
- Amplified Calls, Ringer & Hearing Aid Compatible
- Oversized Display Screen
- Large Fonts & Raised Big Buttons
- Visual Call Alert
amplicomms Hearing Aid Dry Boxes Keeps Hearing Instruments Dry, Clean and Bacteria Free
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria
- Prevents Itchy Ears
- Dries out Moisture Residue to Avoid Blockages
- Maintains sound quality
- Extends Life of Hearing Aids
For people with hearing loss, these Sound Boosters will significantly improve and increase the volume of phone calls and music streaming from any Bluetooth enabled device. For Hearing Aid wearers and non wearers.
Amplified Wireless TV & Radio Listening Headset amplicomms TV2500
For people with hearing loss the amplicomms TV2500 amplifies and clarifies the sounds from TV, Radio, Smartphones/MP3 players etc., direct to the ears up to 120dB, without affecting the volume for others.
Remotely Accessible to Carers; The Simple Smartphone for Elderly & Disabled
The New amplicomms M9500 is the first Smartphone that turns into a remotely controlled device so Care Givers can support operation of the Phone or help in an emergency
- Unique HELP Function for Relatives to remotely operate the phone
- Care Giver Function – remote Call In for status check, Find My Phone operation etc.
- SOS Button For Emergencies with Google Map GPS location of caller
- Press & Hold Operation to avoid accidental touch dialing
- Hearing Aid Compatible with Amplified Ringer (90dB) and Calls (40dB)
For people with hearing loss, the M7510 has a ring tone as loud as a train approaching, an amplified speaker and calls that can be increased by 35dB’s, making conversations much easier to hear than a regular mobile. Plus, the powerful vibrate will ensure that you never miss a call.
- 8 Day Battery Life
- Dual SIM Function
- Extra-loud volume & speakerphone
- Extra-loud ring tone, up to 90 dB
- SOS button
- Best Rated hearing aid compatibility M4/T4
- Caller Name Announcement
- LED torch light